Our curriculum has a central focus on high levels of literacy (English) and numeracy (mathematics).
These are two of the Australian Curriculum's eight key learning areas:
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education (HPE)
The distinctive features within our multi-age classroom design are:
- individualised learning plans constructed to maximise the talents and future opportunities for our students;
- knowing and understanding each student so that optimal techniques to challenge and extend every student are utilised, in a calm and caring classroom;
- individual progress is mapped, recorded and reported against outcome statements relating to what a student should know and be able to do.